Friday, August 27, 2010

umm =_="

The counselor called me to talk about 2 days ago (they said just to check up on how each student's doing = =")

But actually I don't really want to meet the adults.. although I would want to talk it out..

But straight after I entered into the room and ask her could I come on my freeblock.

She answered that she's just checking me up if I have any problems with anything in school.

I went silent and she looked into my eyes and she said I do have right? So come and see me on free block.

And on free block I just told her honestly that I would like to talk.. but I don't know I should be telling her or not.. (I just feel that it's kinda wasting my time and it won't help anything that much..)

But she convicned me (NOT forcing) to talk....

well.. after a while she told me something I didn't know..(I'm leaving other details this time)

I am currently in...

a broken heart state

=[]="....

I didn't even realize this even a bit

She said currently it's not like I really broke up with her or someone - -"

but it's just that it's a seperation... and my state is currently in the same position like when someone broke up with someone or just lost someone beloved to them...

I came back home and did 1 click search.. (never did before)

google..broken heart..

Result: (wiki)
A broken heart (or heartbreak) is a common metaphor used to describe the intense emotional pain or suffering one feels after losing a loved one, through death, divorce, breakup, ->>"moving"<<-, being rejected, or other means.

okay.. she's right...

and.. i kept.. getting my mother scold at me because I stayed up late...

well, she's not here in the morning because it's night there

and i'm not available in the after noon because of tutoring

so the only time before her school starts is at night..

and I'm scared.. that she won't be able to talk to me at all because of the load of works there.....

I felt so bad walking every step in the school

only 1 or 2 classes could make me relieve..

the other classes are just like emphasizing the reality to me

Unn.......




御主人様に会いたい

No comments: