Friday, April 9, 2010

10 minutes writing

no video games
no reading novels
no reading mangas
no picture viewings
no movie watchings
no listening to musics
no browsing websites
no chatting
no download
no searching
nothing
except just do the hell practices for the score tests

no wasting fu**ing time for each second, you must use every second for your fu**ing studying

you're the one fu**ing wasting time!!!

there's no choice for me to do anything

right?

right??

RIGHT????????????????

I'll just have to be repeated in this cycle until I failed all tests and no college accepts me right??

YES, and it has been like this for..7 years

what could I have been doing instead of those times in these 7 years?

At least I'm sure it's more USEFUL than these crap ******* tutorings

yes, and there are more crap lifes than mines out there, I know

and i've said this blog is for me to blabber

I wonder, why is it that when sometimes something good happens to me, when it pulls me up from the ground.. immediately something bad will happen to me, and it will just stomp me to the ground

this is..human right?

No comments: